Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Monday, August 5, 2013

History Lesson: Jimmy's Stamp

 
If you ever sent a letter to Jimithy in the 70s and were lucky enough to have him write back, you'd be sure to get this return address in the reply. And no, ignorant people, it's nothing satanic. That is pan, whom I only have knowledge of through my mythology studies, which I do a lot of on my downtime.
 
Pan is the god of shepherds and goats. He was extremely horny, in both aspects of having two horns and pursuing every nymph, naiad, and dryad around. He is said to have invented music, not Apollo, by using river reeds as a pan flute. So Pan is like Jimmy in a way, which really helps in understanding why he would choose the goat man of all possible gods.
 
I'm not sure about the water vase or the shepherd's staff though.

No comments:

Post a Comment