Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jimmy's Pendant 1977

Photo: Still talking about the boys in LA - 1977! Here's a bit more! :)
June 26, 1977
Inglewood, CA US
The Forum
Setlist:
The Song Remains The Same, (The Rover intro) Sick Again, Nobody's Fault But Mine, Over the Hills and Far Away, Since I've Been Loving You, No Quarter, Ten Years Gone, Battle of Evermore, Going to California, That's Alright Mama, Black Country Woman, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, White Summer ~ Black Mountainside, Kashmir, (Out On the Tiles intro) Moby Dick, Jimmy Page solo, Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven, It'll Be Me...........
Sharon









First of all, enjoy these pictures of Jimmy's performances at the LA Forum during the 1977 North American Tour. Second, would you kindly turn your attention to the necklace in all of these pictures.

Does anyone know anything about this necklace and pendant that Jimmy wore during the 1977 tour, specifically during-- but not exclusive to-- the six dates at the LA Forum? I really want to learn more about this pendant and I want to buy it. If anyone has any information at all on the necklace, please feel free to tell me all that you know! It would be much appreciated!

It's a silver-inlaid tear-drop stone that looks like (possibly) Turquoise, maybe Seraphina like the necklace I have now, maybe limestone (though they don't make pendants out of that, I'm just exercising my options here), I'm not sure. Help me out, Zeppelinites! 

1 comment: