Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Thursday, July 4, 2013

5000 Views!


Photo: Today date marks the boys last performance at the Forum in 1977! Wow - quite a set-list! ------------
June 27, 1977
Inglewood, CA US
The Forum
Setlist:
The Song Remains The Same, (The Rover intro) Sick Again, Nobody's Fault But Mine, Over the Hills and Far Away, Since I've Been Loving You, No Quarter, Ten Years Gone, Battle of Evermore, Going to California, I Can't Be Satisfied, Black Country Woman, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp ~ Dancing Days, White Summer ~ Black Mountainside, Kashmir, Trampled Underfoot, (Out On the Tiles intro) Moby Dick, Jimmy Page solo, Achilles Last Stand, Stairway to Heaven, Whole Lotta Love ~ Rock and Roll............
Sharon


Oh my God! I've made 5000 views! I never thought I'd reach 5000 FREAKING VIEWS! Thank you, all! Here is your "doozy" of a rare picture compilation. You know the new goal, ladies and gents, carry on! 

Happy Fourth of July! (Happy birthday Mark Slaughter, and happy birthday America!)

No comments:

Post a Comment