Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Found More Pictures From... Whenever


If anyone remembers, I posted the 1st and 3rd pictures as a surplus a while ago, saying I hope I find more from the reel. Well, I found the middle one! I'm putting a puzzle together guys, forgive me. Like Jimmy, I'm half Scorpio and thereby an unlicensed detective by nature. If anyone wants to contribute on my unnecessary quest for the glue between these pictures, as well as more photos from the same day, feel free to give it up! I'm curious.

 
I'm not sure on the details of these pictures (where, when, what) but I'm going to say this was circa '72-'73 (or else 1976 when Jimmy was seriously unhealthy from his "liquid diet", as he IS very scrawny in these pics) when the guys were in Japan, where I assume they are because of the style of roofs. If I am, in fact, correct, then that would make the next picture from the same day, since Jim's wearing the same sports coat and that man's Japanese...
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment