Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You Need Love

Later on that night (the 20th), when the house was dead and all the kids were silent tucked in their blankets with their parents, I made my way silently to the kitchen. My throat was parched and I couldn't stop thinking about what Bonzo had convinced me to buy Jimmy. It was obscene, ghastly! A Willie Dixon album with a small key shoved into the sleeve. My first worry was that it would warp the vinyl, but I immediately began to worry about what would ensue upon the finding of his stolen handcuffs key-- thank you, Bonzo. Would Jimmy introduce me and his handcuffs? Or his whips, not to mention? Curse him for being such a lady-killer, I thought.

The kitchen door burst open entirely unexpectedly and I jumped. It was Charlotte, and her groggy appearance told me she was only going to be semi-conscious long enough to make her peace. I handed her my now full cup of water but she rejected it with a wave of her hand. Sadly, she slumped against the counter and sighed, running a hand through her stunning blonde hair.

She shook her head, avoiding eye contact with me. "I've got to tell you," she sighed as she crossed her arms over her loose white night shirt, "I think zomzing fishy is going on."

I raised my glass to my mouth and pretended to drink. She knows about my Christmas present... "Yeah?" I breathed into my cup, fogging up the sides.

"Mmhmm, Yes, zomzing fishy." She turned to me. "You dont zink Jimmy es cheating on me, do you?"

I coughed up the bit of water in my mouth immediately. Impulsively, I replied naturally, "No."

"Ahh," she breathed, relieved. "Good, good." She eyed the floor. "I was suzpicious about zat Bianca. He likes her, I know."

Something inside me snapped. "He doesn't like her! Ha! Never! Why, he likes m-- you. I've never seen him with anyone else. Bianca? Preposterous. She's not even his type!"

"Zen what es his type?"

I hesitated to take a sip of water. "Beautiful women."

Charlotte only nodded before yawning and biding me goodnight. I growled and dug my fingers into my palm. Jimmy would be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment