Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Thursday, May 23, 2013

3000 Views!


Thank you all! I've reached 3000 views and as promised, here's your rare photo of dear Jimmy. I like this picture a lot-- I mean, look at the size of his hands! It says a lot, it really does! I'm not sure as to the history of this picture yet-- I'm not sure when Pagey broke his wrist, but it looks to be around '75, which would make sense because of a car accident that kept the band at home instead of touring. Anyway, the next goal is 4000!

No comments:

Post a Comment