Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Saturday, April 13, 2013

2000 Views!


Thank you all, once again. I've reach 2000 views! Here is your picture; Jim's playing with a metal slide. The guitar sort of looks fake to me... Anyway, next goal is 3000! Spread my blog so you can see the fabulous rare picture I have for you all next! I will also be uploading very soon, so look forward to some more forbidden romance between Jenni and Jimmy! I've been reading Mick Wall's Led Zeppelin: When Giants Walked the Earth and its been very insightful for my future career, so I've been busy doing some self studying lately. Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment