Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Another Surplus... With Some Freaktoids

I love this picture. It proves jusy how silly Pagey is.
This one, too.
 
 
 
When did Robert get his ear(s) pierced?
Oh my God... So fucking sexy I can't stand it.
 
 
 
 
 
So, it's a proven fact that the Brits love drag comedy... Case and point. Robert's, er, partner is Roy Harper.

2 comments:

  1. Jenni;

    These are extraordinary! This type of picture is always my favorite... candid off moments, that show their human side. That one of Jimmy Page 5 pictures up is my favorite.

    Thank you, thank you thank you for the tribute; it is very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Anything for a person who got to see Zeppelin live!

      Delete