Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

1000 Views!

Oh my God, I just love his face in this picture... and every other picture... He's so skinny.
Thank you all for helping me to reach 1000 views, especially since I haven't been posting lately. Although it has taken twice as long for this blog to hit 1000 as it had for any of my other blogs, I'm still proud! So once again, a special thanks to my readers! Here is your rare picture, as promised. Also, for a reward of breaking 1000, I'll be posting today as well! Jenni just loves Jimmy so much... Next challenge is 1500 views!

No comments:

Post a Comment