Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mothership

Guess Who's 69 Today?

A hearty Happy Birthday is due to the greatest guitarist there ever was (save for Hendrix); Jimmy, my lover! Happy 69th, Pagey :) I found a rare picture this morning to share with you all for just a joyous occasion, but blogger wants to be a bitch, so I can't upload it. So for now, here's a different rare picture. Enjoy the lovely angle:


I bet Jimmy's happy he's finally as old as his favorite number. GAH, I love him so damn much!

No comments:

Post a Comment