Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Goal Achieved

Well, I guess I wasn't paying attention! My bad! I had said I needed 300 more views for a rare picture of Jimmy and I'm already at 500! Thank you all! Here's a rare picture of Pagey (my next goal is 700 views!):

Bebe Buell is a very well known Groupie who had been with people from Jimmy Page to Steven Tyler and this is a picture she got of Jimmy in 1974, if you hadn't figured that out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment