Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Saturday, November 24, 2012

ZOSO: Squeeze My Lemon

August 12, 1973
(Bianca's Point of View)

"Jimmy!.... Jimmy!" The whole house was quiet, probably because Jenni was out shopping for film with Cynthia. "Jimmy, come ed, I need some help moving this monster bed!" There was absolutely no reply and I sighed. Then there was the sound of a heavy door opening and closing down the corridor; Jimmy's room if I was not mistaken.

"What, love?" his voice called. "You're screaming bloody murder."

"Come move my bed, please!" I shouted as I lay on my purple shag carpet, trying to push the four-poster princess bed with my legs. I grunted and gave up, annoyed that Jimmy wasn't here yet.

His laugh came from the doorway. I tilted my head backward and saw his upside-down smile. I flipped onto my stomach and smiled back at him. "Where do you want me to move the bed, Bumble Bee?"

"Oh, just--" I stopped and eyed him curiously. "You remember the nick-name Mum gave me?"

Jimmy entered the room, his hands in his pockets. "Of course. Stacia was a lovely woman and I always thought Bumble Bee was an adorable nick-name. I also remember," he knelt down near me and touched my hair lightly, "that the first time I had heard her call you that was the day of our first kiss back in ninth year."

"Yeah... yeah, it was!" I recollected. "Fabulous day, that was."

"You wouldn't want to-- oh, perhaps-- recreated that day, now would you?" He winked at me and my stomach produced millions upon millions of butterflies. I gulped as he leaned toward me and our lips met.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

"Jimmy! Bianca! I'm home, and I brought Rob, John, and Bonzo with me! Well, not really... But it just so happened that we both pulled into the driveway at the same time!" came a shout from the foyer downstairs. I gasped and threw the covers from my body, turning to Jimmy with an exasperated face. He was laying in bed smoking a cigarette, calm as could be.

"Jimmy!" I whisper-shouted. "Jenni's home! Quick! put on some clothes and get out!"

You underestimate the speed in which I can exit a bedroom, fully clothed and undetected," he responded coolly. "I've done it a thousand times before, love."

I growled and he sat up, putting his cigarette in the ash tray on the bedside table. He stood and pulled on his pair of leather pants and grabbed his Renaissance-style blouse-thing. "So I guess we're an item now, eh?" He leaned over the bed and kissed me one more time before leaving the room with everything he had left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment