Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Friday, November 23, 2012

Viewer Challenge

Come on, people! I know you're reading my blog-- Blogger tells me that you are. None of you comment or join! 50 more views and I reach 300 views, but I still have only one follower! If I get at least ONE MORE follower (very desperate, I know), then I'll post a rare picture of Jimmy Page. If I get 700 more views, I'll post a rare picture of Bonzo and Robert. Please give me some feedback, people!

To persuade you all, here's the wackiest picture of Jimmy I could find (from 1981). I mean, what the total fuck? Why would he stand with his crotch on the chair? Oh, Jimmy...


2 comments:

  1. One slip in the wrong direction and the poor guy would be singing soprano.

    ReplyDelete