Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swan Song

Black Dog, "Celebration Day"

Led Zeppelin have JUST released a preview of Celebration Day, and by preview, I mean the entirety of Black Dog from their O2 performance! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fpigDGf6vXM

P.S. Is it just me or is Jimmy Page 10 times better since The Song Remains The Same? I think his guitar has a better, fuller sound.... Oh how I love Pagey....

Here's a cute picture of my tired baby! Notice it's from the same concert as the picture of him on the right (same shirt). I just noticed that last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment