Need some background info on the girls or the band? Click one of the tabs above to find out more! Or contact me about it!
♪♫ You've been coolin', and baby, I've been droolin', all the good times, baby, I've been misusin' ♪♫
A tale of Rock Gods, Groupies, and a love that becomes more sincere when kept secret ♪♫ Jealousy feeds the beast inside us all ♪♫

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swan Song

Magazine Round-up

Mojo Magazine

Unlike me, if you're from England, guess what magazine is on news-stands right now? A Celebration Day inspired Led Zeppelin edition!


http://cover.mojo4music.com/Item.aspx?pageNo=1842&year=2012

__________________________________________

Rolling Stone Online

Check out this recent poll from Rolling Stone Online: The 40 Greatest Led Zeppelin Songs of All Time! I'll give you a hint what number one is (and no, it's not Stairway): It's my favorite Zeppelin song, and it also scored number 75 on the list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/the-40-greatest-led-zeppelin-songs-of-all-time-20121107

No comments:

Post a Comment